Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Industrial Revolution Has a New Phone Number 519-629-3675

We are currently in the process of changing our phone system. This is being done to reduce cost. At this time we are going to try using a company called Vbuzzer. This is a similar system to Skype however this system has Canadian numbers, Skype does not.

New phone number is 519-629-3675.

This may change. I will be adding more numbers once convinced this is going to work fine. I will update here as I try different things. It is over the computer so the sound quality is not as good as the regular phone, however it is still very good. You can leave a message at this location also just like any other phone. I do like this even better however because I also get an e-mail notification that a message has arrived.

No comments:

Post a Comment