Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Starting The Blog

Some are hesitant to publish this kind of info to the public, especially as they don't want competitors to know what their secrets are; I'm not concerned with keeping this information confidential. My only secret is intensity; i believe in my will to work, out perform and endure to be greater than any one of my competitors'.  I feel as if writing this information online will even further motivate me. Interpret this how you will, arrogance or otherwise, but this is a real look inside MY head.

You can expect to see what I am currently quoting on, business successes, failures, problems, plans etc. I am sure this blog will evolve over time. Blog updates will be sent regularly and possible a few times a day.

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be first to comment on new site ... like what IR can provide and support this 'made in Canada' cost effective approach ... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ted.
    Wishing all the best
    Argy Tzouhas

    ReplyDelete